Here is a delicious mutton handi recipe made by zainab’s baba in the kitchen. The kitchen with Zainab’s Baba provides this easy and tasty recipe for mutton handi. Quick and easy dinner recipes are always appreciated, especially if they are delicious.. One such dish that can be prepared easily, whether in bulk or small quantities, is Mutton Handi Delicious recipe by Kitchen with Zainab’s Baba. This recipe for Mutton Handi Delicious Recipe By Kitchen With Zainab’s Baba, which belongs to the Handi category, provides detailed instructions on how to cook the dish.
|Mutton Handi Delicious recipe by Kitchen with Zainab’s Baba|
Read It : Peanut Butter in Oatmeal Recipe
What Is Handi?
Handis are wide-mouthed cooking pots used for cooking. Handi is a very common utensil in Indian cooking. It was generally made of clay in ancient times. Nowadays, you can also find handis made from copper and steel.
REMEMBER THIS WHEN MAKING MUTTON HANDI
• When using the clay pot for the first time, soak it in water for a couple of days. You can even soak it in discarded rice water after you’ve cooked it.
• The food should always be cooked on low heat to prevent burning.
• Before the time is up, turn off the heat and close the lid. After switching off the heat, the clay pot stays hot, so the food continues to cook. Just before it’s done, turn it off.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE DELICIOUS MUTTON HANDI
- 1 kg mutton
- 6 cloves
- 3 cardamom
- 2 tsp mustard oil.
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 dry red chilies
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 onions finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (beaten)
- 2 tsp coriander-cumin powder
How To Cook In The Home- Mutton Handi Delicious recipe by Kitchen with Zainab’s Baba
Heat oil in an enormous earthen pot or handi. Cumin, dry red bean stew, cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon should be added. You need to sear the onion until it becomes brilliant. Put them in a bowl. Let it cool down and make a glue. The rest of the ingredients should be placed in the blender and blended well.
Now The Marination Process
• Add green chillies, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste, curd, and coriander powder to a large bowl.
• Mix in desi red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt to taste, coriander leaves, fried onions, and fried onion oil.
• Then add the mutton andmarinate it well. Using ghee, fried onion oil, and garlic, combine all three ingredients.
Then Fry them again in the last oil of the handi and add ginger and garlic paste. Then add curd, turmeric, chili powder, and coriander-cumin powder and fry until the water evaporates. Add chicken and fry again. Add little water in the pot and cook on low flame. Cook the mutton for 45-50 minutes on medium heat, then gradually increase the flame. You need to cook it until it melts. Remove the seal after 45 minutes and check if oil has arisen. Serve with undeniable rice and desi ghee. With the same technique, you can make mutton curry as well.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH IT
You can serve Mutton Handi with Indian bread or Roti, steamed rice, or khichdi. It can also be served with jeera rice, bagara rice, or other varieties of rice. There is no limit to the things that you can serve along with this mutton handi recipe.