Time Needed to make this Salsa Lemon Pepper Receta
- PREPARATION TIME – 15 Min
- COOKING TIME –15 Min
- TOTAL TIME – 30 Min
|Salsa Lemon Pepper Receta
Image Credit: Easyrecetas
Ingredients to make Salsa Lemon Pepper Receta
- 3 pounds fiesta style chicken wings cut into sections
- 1 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- frying oil
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- 1 ½ Tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges and parsley sprigs for optional serving
How to make Salsa Lemon Pepper Receta
1. Place the flour in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Place chicken wings in bowl; toss gently to coat with flour mixture.
2. Heat 4 inches of oil in a large pot. Add the chicken wings to the pot in batches of 6-8 wings. Fry for 10 minutes or until wings are golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with the rest of the wings.
3. In a small bowl, combine the butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Spread butter mixture over chicken wings and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs if desired.